DISCLAIMER

All information is correct at the date of posting. The blog is usually updated on a weekly basis, often every few days, dependent on RL and the availability of material to blog. Please do not write to complain that a slurl no longer works or that a location has disappeared. It's Second Life, remember? Things change with great speed. Locations/stores blogged are listed in the sidebar, and updated frequently. If somewhere has moved location or closed, please use the inworld search box to look for it.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

First Lady, part 2 (Zoe)


'I've been looking for a new look for ages', says Zoe Bobair when I catch up with her in First Lady. 'When I saw this teenage skin I knew I had to have it. I'm not remotely interested in ageplay or any of that crap, but I like the youthfulness of the skin, so I bought it. There's a nice vulnerability about the slightly open mouth, too'.

Was Zoe concerned that predatory males might take her to be a real teen?

'That's always a danger in SL, I suppose, but I'm age-verified, and my RL age is stated in my profile. I won't be getting into games with SL's men anyway. I've been here a year. I'm a SL virgin and I'm keeping it that way. Cyber's stupid and ageplay is dangerously stupid and stupidly dangerous -on many levels. No, I did not buy the skin for that. I just liked the youthful zest in it. It's a fabulously made skin and I love it! Will I change my skin in future? Maybe in another year I'll be going back to First Lady to pick up something else. There's massive potential for reinvention, just as a result of a new skin. I've had this one for fifteen minutes now, and I'm already thinking of how it alone will reinvigorate my SL and how I can re-jig my entire thinking towards the game. I've had Zoe as a young and fresh looking avatar anyway, but this skin just takes things to another level. Zoe now looks perfect!'




No comments:

Post a Comment